The Chat GPT is very interesting. Sam Altman, the founder of open AI, said on Twitter that Chat GPT had more than one million users three days after it was released. There is no doubt that Chat GPT caused quite a stir. Before you can use Chat GPT, you must first create and open an account.
Table of Contents
How to Login to Chat GPT Account？
Suppose you already have an account with OpenAI and are interested in using ChatGPT for research or development purposes. In that case, you can log in to your account and access the model and other resources through the following steps:
ChatGPT is a powerful and efficient chatbot platform that helps businesses automate communication with their customers. To access the ChatGPT login platform, you need to login with your email and password. This is how you can start:
Chat GPT Register Steps:
- Go to the OpenAI website (https://openai.com/) and click on the “Sign Up” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Fill out the sign-up form, including your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Create Account” button to create your account.
- You should receive an email from OpenAI with a link to verify your email address. Click the link to complete the sign-up process.
- Once you have signed up and verified your email address, you can access the GPT model and other resources from OpenAI by logging in to your account and navigating to the “Models” tab in the top menu.
- Open the chat gpt register link: https://chat.openai.com/auth/login
- Enter your email address and set a password
- Verify email
- Enter your phone number
- Verify your phone number
- login Chat GPT and start using
1. You will need to have an account to use Chat GPT, so select Sign in to use an existing account or select Sign up to create a new one when you open thi link to chat.openai.com
2. Select Sign up again and follow the steps to create an account manually, or select Continue with Google/Microsoft to log in using one of those accounts. Here, we’re using a Google account.
3. Enter your name and select Continue.
4. You’ll need to link a phone number. Select your region and enter a phone number, then select Send code.
5. Enter the code you receive.
6. You’re in. Read the message that pops up and then select Next.
7. Read the second message about data collection and privacy, then select Next.
8. Read the third message asking for feedback, then select Done.
9. Now you’re all set up. Type in a question in the chat box at the bottom to get started. Select New chat in the top left at any time to begin a new conversation.
10. Select the send button.
11. See the response. The more complicated your question, the more extensive an answer you’ll receive.
12. OpenAI want feedback for Chat GPT, so select the like/dislike button next to an answer to submit your thoughts.
13. Type your feedback and select Submit feedback.
Notice: some countries and regions are currently not supported, the list: “Afghanistan”, “Albania”, “Algeria”, “Andorra”, “Angola”, “Azerbaijan”, “Bahrain”, “Belarus”, “Burundi”, “Cambodia”, “Cameroon”, “Central African Republic”, “Chad”, “China”, “Congo, Democratic Republic”, “Cuba”, “Egypt”, “Equatorial Guinea”, “Eritrea”, “Ethiopia”, “French Southern Territories”, “Heard Island & Mcdonald Islands”, “Hong Kong”, “Iran, Islamic Republic Of”, “Lao People’s Democratic Republic”, “Libyan Arab Jamahiriya”, “Macao”, “Mauritius”, “North Korea”, “Paraguay”, “Russian Federation”, “Saudi Arabia”, “Somalia”, “South Sudan”, “Sudan”, “Swaziland”, “Syrian Arab Republic”, “Tajikistan”, “Turkmenistan”, “Ukraine”, “Uzbekistan”, “Venezuela”, “Viet Nam”, “Yemen”, “Zimbabwe”.If you are using Chat GPT in the above countries, you need a mobile phone number supported by OpenAI to register.
Without Supported Countries Register Steps:
- First, register an account in SMS-activate, and you can register with google mailbox.
- After registering an account, click “Recharge” in “Balance”, as shown in the figure.
- After the jump, slide down to find Paypal/Alipay, and recharge 0.2 US dollars.
- Go back to the homepage and search for the keyword “open” to find the temporary number purchase link of the OpenAI verification code
- After purchase, you can see the India area number to be used in the activation area. Copy this number and put it in the front mobile phone number input box (Chat GPT mobile phone number input page)
- Click Receive Verification Code. Then you can see the verification code, copy the verification code again and fill it in, so that the registration is successfully completed and can be used.
What Is Chat GPT Plus?
Chat GPT Plus is an enhanced version of Chat GPT, a language model developed by OpenAI. It is designed to provide more complex and accurate responses to user queries using advanced machine learning algorithms and more training data.
Chat GPT Pro (Plus) is typically used by businesses and organizations that require advanced natural language processing capabilities for customer service or support operations. It can be integrated with chatbots, messaging apps and other communication platforms to provide a personalized and efficient customer experience.
How To Access Chat GPT Plus?
To access Chat GPT Plus, you need to sign up for a $20 monthly subscription. You can do this by visiting the Chat GPT website. Check out the steps below:
Step 1. Go to https://chat.openai.com/chat and log in to it. If you don’t have an account yet, just create one.
Step 2. Click on “Upgrade to Plus” on the left side of the interface.
Step 3. Choose the “ChatGPT Plus” subscription plan and then click “Upgrade plan”. Complete the payment procedure.
Step 4. Once the payment is made, your account will be upgraded to ChatGPT Plus successfully.
How can I access Chat GPT?
You can directly open OpenAI to try to log in. If you do not have an account, you can register according to the guidelines. If you encounter restrictions and cannot register, you can click here to view the auxiliary registration process.
What is Chat GPT used for?
OpenAI’s newly developed Chat GPT-3 is currently the most advanced AI language dialogue tool. It can imitate real people to communicate with you and generate text. Its applications include but are not limited to writing codes, modifying codes, answering questions, AI writing, language translation, etc.
Is GPT-3 free now?
GPT-3 is not an open-source code, but you can use the API by registering an OpenAI account, but there is a fee. OpenAI’s Chat GPT is currently free to use.
Read Also: Is Chat GPT free to use?